The foundations of performance
Arthusa aims at enabling the executive team to define the context of performance and to consider the true sense of the company, the real value it is able to bring to its customers, its employees, its shareholders and its partners. The outcome of this process will be a concrete corporate and collective project with clear objectives at the actual level and ambitions of the company, and an action plan to ensure consistency throughout the corporate ecosystem.
Define the sense, build the collective project
Arthusa offers several seminars to management teams inducing them on their road to find their own answers to performance issues, which any company faces in his current and daily business.
The seminars VISION, STRATEGY, LEADERSHIP, PERFORMANCE, COHESION and LET_GO, are designed to support leaders in their thinking and to actually help them to:
- · Consider an upset and moving economy
- · Set time invariant milestones
- · Mobilize and enhance the human energy
- · Develop responsible autonomy and creativity
- · Develop talented staff loyalty and make diversity an asset of performance
- · Transform management, processes and behaviors
- · Promote a culture of change and agility·
The objective of the Arthusa seminars is to allow the management team to define the fundamentals of an ambitious collective project. The outcome of these fundamentals is an action plan reflecting the reality and the goals of the company, ensuring consistency and mobilization of all forces of the company.
This action plan reflects the ability of the management team to create a significant and lasting performance jump.